• Facebook - White Circle

© 2019 LIVING GAS PTY LTD

Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm

22 Chard Road, Brookvale NSW 2100

02 9905 8666 | 0412 193 317 | livinggas@hotmail.com

ABN 89 075 485 755

Site design & content by 

Simply Write B and W.png

CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING

The Australian Gas Association (AGA)  recommends the servicing of gas heaters and gas log fires every year to minimise the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Carbon monoxide build up and emissions can be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of your family. In severe cases, it can be fatal. We conduct comprehensive carbon monoxide testing to ensure your family is not at risk. We utilise the latest equipment including electronic carbon monoxide detectors, and confirm the power / gas consumption capacities of heaters are the correct ratio for room sizes.

We also recommend maintaining fresh air flow while operating your gas heater or log fire to further negate the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Just cracking a window can make all the difference to the quality of air in your home.